- Yarn (Lace (0) weight)
- 2 pieces Cotton Cord
- U.S. size 7 (1.65 mm) (Eng. size 4) Crochet Hook
- Metal Ring (10 mm)
Sc 24 over metal ring or a triple cord.
- Crocheting over a single cord: * Sc 1. hTr 1. Tr 3. hTr 1. Sc 1.* for each petal segment. Repeat 5x so that you end up with 6 petals in total. Between each petal segment Sc 1 into the rnd below, skip 3 sp, and then Sc 1 for the next petal sequence.
- Slide the attached cord around the back, and crochet over it for the next sequence of petals: * Sc 17.* for each petal sequence. Repeat 4x so that you end up with 5 petals in total. Sc 1 into the backside of the starting ring at the end of every petal sequence. Evenly space the petals around the starting ring.
- For the 1st petal of the 3rd Rnd: Sl St 1 into the first 3 Sp of the Rnd. Ch 5. *Tr 1. Ch 1.* Repeat 9x. Skip the final 3 Sp of the petal. For the following 4 petals: Skip 3 Sp. *Tr 1. Ch 1.* Repeat 10x (for ll Tr in total on each petal). Skip 3 Sp. You should be skipping 7 Sp between each petal sequence – 3 sp at the end of one petal + 1 sp connecting the petals + 3 sp at the beginning of the next petal.
- Crocheting over second cord, for each petal: *Sc 4. P1 (Ch 4).* Repeat 3x, and finish the petal with Sc 4. Each petal should have 4 evenly spaced picots.