Another holiday gift idea, these crochet earrings are lightweight and will pair well with your winter knits.
- Embroidery Floss
- Two 6 mm (or 4 mm) Metal Rings
- A pair of Earring Hooks
- 7 (1.65 mm) Crochet Hook
- White Glue
- Old Paint Brush
- Metal Pins
- Piece of Foam
Crochet Two Snowflakes
- Rnd 1: Sc 10 around the metal ring. Sl st the ends together to complete the
- Rnd 2: Ch 6. *Sk one Sp. Dc in the next Sp. Ch 4.* Repeat sequence until you complete the Rnd. Sl st in 3rd Ch to finish round.
- Rnd 3: Ch 1. In each opening Sc 1, Dc 1, Tc 1, Dc 1, Sc 1. Sl st the round together in the first Ch.
- Rnd 4: *Ch 5. Sc 1 in the Sp above the Tc. Make Picot (Ch 3 and Sl st in the first Ch of the Picot). Ch 5. Sc 1 in the gap between the two Sc(s) in the Rnd below.* Repeat sequence until you complete the Rnd. Sl st in the final Sc to finish round.
- Tie of ends.
- Combine about 1 tsp of glue in 2 tsp of water.
- Stretch and pin the snowflakes facedown on the piece of foam.
- Paint the backs of the snowflakes with the glue mixture.
- Allow the earrings to dry
Attach an Earring Hook to each Snowflake