Skip to content
- 3 Metal Rings (8 mm)
- Yarn (Lace (0) weight)
- U.S. size 7 (1.65 mm) Crochet Hook
- Over the 1st metal ring (or a foundation cord): Sc 18.
- Sl St ends together to finish 1st ring.
- Ch 1 to start next ring.
- Over the 2nd metal ring: Sc 18.
- Sl St ends together to finish 2nd ring.
- Ch 1 to start the final ring.
- Over the 3rd metal ring: Sc 18
- Sl St ends together to finish the 3rd ring.
- Sl St the 3rd ring into the 1st ring forming the cluster.
- Ch 7 to create a small stem at the base of the cluster.
- Return back up to the base of the cluster: Sc 1 into the 2nd Ch Sp, and into all of the Ch Sp until you have once again reached the base of the cluster.
- Fasten off.
Relevant Project Links:
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: