A simple and highly utilitarian craft project I came up with some time ago that serves the dual function of storing jewelry and decorating the walls.
- Acrylic Paint
- Paint Brush
- enough Lace to stretch over your canvas
- Staple Gun
- small, screw in, wall hooks
- Paint the canvas with the acrylic paint. I painted mine with a pale yellow on the bottom slowly transitioning to a light purple.
- Once the canvas has dried, stretch the lace tautly over the front of the canvas using the staple gun to secure the lace to the back of the frame.
- Screw in the wall hooks to the bottom of the canvas. The wood for most canvas frames is so soft that you should be able to screw the hooks right in with your hands.
- Hang your earrings in the holes made by the lace.