- Yarn (Lace (0) weight)
- 2 pieces Cotton Cord
- U.S. size 7 (1.65 mm) (Eng. size 4) Crochet Hook
Ch 5 and Sl St the ends together to form starting Ring.
- Ch 4. *Tr 1. Ch 1.* Repeat 11 x (12x in total). Sl St the Rnd together.
- Add a cord for the 2nd Rnd. Over cord crochet: 1 Sc in each Tr Sp and 2 Sc in each Ch Sp. Sl St the Rnd together.
- Add another cord for the 3rd Rnd. Over cord crochet: Sc 3 and P 1 (Ch 4). Repeat until the Rnd is complete. Sl St to fasten the Rnd together.
Relevant Project Links:
- Adapted from Irish Crochet Lace.
- The Ephemeral Bee Irish Crochet Post
- Crochet Glossary