- Yarn (Lace (0) weight)
- Cotton Cord
- U.S. size 7 (1.65 mm) (Eng. size 4) Crochet Hook
- Metal Ring (8 mm)
Make a segment of 8 interconnecting leaves over a single cord.
- Over a single cord: Sc 14.
- Ch 1 to turn. Sc 14.
- Ch 2 to turn. Tr 1 in the 3rd Sp. *Ch 2. Tr 1 in the 3rd Sp down.* Repeat 2x (Tr 4 in total). Ch 2. to join at the end.
- Ch 1 to turn. Return over cord: Sc 1 on each lower Ch St Sp (2 total), and Sc 1 on lower Tr St Sp.
- Ch 1 to continue on to the next leave. Make 8 leaves in total.
- Connect back to the 1st leaf: *Sk 7 Sp. Sc 17 (around leaf arch). Sk 7 Sp.* Repeat for each leaf.
Create central ring: Sc 24 on a metal ring or over a triple cord. Sl St ends together to form a ring.
- Ch 3. Dc 1 in each St Sp (24 total).
- Ch 3. Dc 2. P 1 (Ch 4). * Dc 3. P 1.* Repeat until the Rnd is complete. Sl St the ends together.
Use a series of Sl St to attach the front side of the leaves to the backside of the central ring.