An easily assembled Italian inspired sandwich.
- thinly sliced Salami (the black-pepper crusted salami gives the chard an additional kick)
- drizzle of Balsamic Vinegar
- slices of fresh Mozzarella
- Salt for seasoning
- Sautee the chard, salami, and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar until the chard is sufficiently cooked.
- Season the chard with salt if needed. Salami can be salty so taste-test your chard before adding the salt.
- Meanwhile, slice your ciabatta in half and lightly toast it.
- Assemble your sandwich by placing the mozzarella on top of the still warm ciabatta, and then scoop the chard on top of it.