Skip to content
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 diced Onion
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Chili Powder (or 1 1/2 tsp chili powder and 1/2 tsp ground chipotle for spicier sauce)
- 3 tbsp Cocoa
- Juice from 1 Lime
- 8 oz of Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan.
- Sauté the onions in the butter.
- Add the spices and cocoa.
- Add the lime juice.
- Add the tomato sauce, chicken broth, and salt.
- Continue to cook the sauce until it thickens slightly (~15-20 minutes).
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: