A light asparagus salad dressed in a lime vinaigrette and studded with caraway seeds and shaved asiago. The caraway seeds imparts an interesting twist to the brightness of the lime and the strong flavor of the asparagus.
- 1 lb shaved and blanched Asparagus
- the juice from 1 Lime
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp Caraway Seeds
- 1/4 cup thinly shaved Asiago Cheese
- Whisk together the vinaigrette by whisking the lime juice, olive oil, sugar, salt, and pepper together.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the asparagus.
- Sprinkle in the caraway seeds, and toss the salad together.
- Store the salad in the refrigerator to allow the flavors to meld.
- Top with the shaved asiago before serving.