My latest summer fruit smoothie blend, this lush, velvety red mixture is full of sweet, plump cherries, succulent raspberries, and tart cranberries blended together with luscious, antioxidant-rich pomegranate juice.
- 1 handful frozen Raspberries
- 1/2 handful frozen Cranberries
- a large handful of frozen Cherries
- a Banana
- 1 cup Pomegranate Juice
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Water (optional)
- Blend everything together until smooth!
- I like to use some frozen fruit in my smoothies, that way they almost become a drinkable sorbet. A nice refreshing summer treat.
- The banana adds some creaminess to the blend.
- The water is optional. I have found that, although, I do enjoy the sweetness of the pomegranate juice it can be a little rich when combined with all of the other fruit, and a little water can smooth things out.