A simple black bean dip that is a family favorite, and a great way to use leftover black beans.
- 1 1/2 cups pre-cooked Black Beans
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Guacamole
- 1 cup shredded Cheese
- 2 chopped Scallions for garnish (optional)
- Serve with Tortilla Chips.
- Spread the beans out along the bottom of a shallow 9″ serving dish (a glass pie plate works great). Layer 1.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese on top of the beans.
- Spoon the salsa evenly over the cheese. Layer 2.
- Spoon and spread the guacamole evenly over the salsa. Layer 3.
- Spoon and spread the sour cream evenly over the guacamole. Layer 4.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top of the sour cream. Layer 5.
- Garnish with scallions.