Today I am sharing with you a closely guarded recipe – the recipe for the brownies that I have been baking for Cloud 9 Caterers. I have been perfecting and refining this recipe for the past year, and I think I finally have it down.
- 1 cup (1/2 lb) Butter
- 15 oz Bittersweet Chocolate (broken or chopped into pieces)
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 5 oz Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Line a 9″x13″ pan with greased aluminum foil.
- Melt the 15 oz of chocolate with the butter. Stir until completely combined.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and the brown sugar together.
- Add the vanilla.
- Add the melted chocolate, and continue to beat.
- Sift in the flour.
- Beat until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan. You may need to use a knife or spatula to even it out.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 35 – 40 minutes.
2 Comments Add yours
wow these sound amazing! 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person