All of the traditional breakfast flavors wrapped up in a single slice. It is great for a quick breakfast, and stores fantastically.
- Pie Crust
- 10 oz. Breakfast Sausage (or Bacon)
- 3 thinly sliced Scallions
- 5 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk (or half & half – I use milk to lower the fat content)
- drizzle of Sriracha Sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line the bottom of a pie plate with the pie crust.
- Cook up the sausage or bacon, and then dice or slice it up into small pieces.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, and Sriracha to make the egg custard.
- Season the egg custard with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg custard into the pie shell.
- Sprinkle in the meat, scallions, and cheese.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes, or until the quiche has setup with a slight wiggle but has been baked all of the way through.